It is situated in the area of port of Bourgas, “ East” terminal. It has mainly ecological acitivity:
- Gathering of sludge, bilge, ballast waters from tankers, as well as receiving oily waters from the vessels of Burgas aquatory.
- Gathering oily wastes- bilge, waste oils and sludge, according to Annex 4 of “ MARPOL 73/78” , in the Burgas-East aquatory , Burgas-West, Terminal 2A, „ Rosenets” , Burgas roadsted, port of Nessebar.
- Providing boom oil shells for loading-discharging operations with oil products, according to the “ Compulsory Rules „ of the international convention for preventing oil spills, under Port Administration jurisdiction- Burgas in the aquatory of “ Rosenets” ( quay 1,2,3) and Navibulgar-Burgas (20A km.)
- Providing boom oil shells of vessels under docks, bunkering, lumbering, as well as securing area for marine vessels.
- Cleaning oil spills and oil products spills in Burgas aquatory, during breakdown spills from vessels and coast factories.
The affiliate has the following facilities and equipment:
- Open sea oil skimmer “ Rusalka”- volume 128 cub.m.
- Oil skimmer “ HC-23” volume 16 cub.m.
- Oil skimmer “ HC-25” volume 16 cub.m.
- Floating tank “ Antipollution” volume 266 cub.m.
- Boom oil motorboat
- Boom oil shells- 1800 m. length
The affiliate offers 24/7 dispatcher direction for recieving requisitions for the main activities.